Collection of Information
The general browsing of this website does not require any disclosure of information from you. However, registration with the website, completion of sale and purchase transactions and related matters may require information such as your name, contact number, email id, user id, password, residence / place of business information, billing information, shipping information, bank account details and such other information. You are requested to provide us with correct, accurate and updated information at all times. In case of any change in the information once provided, you may review the same at any time. We shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the personal information or data supplied by the users.
Wherever possible, we indicate whether the information to be provided is optional or mandatory. Further, you have the option at all times to not provide the information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on this website.
In order to make improvements to the website and to cater to your specific requirements with regard to the website, we may automatically track certain information about you based on your use of our services and based on your behaviour on the website. This information is used by us to conduct an internal research on our users’ demographics, interests and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to continue to develop the service we provide. We assure you that we will only collect such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the best services through this website. Upon request, we will remove / block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Also, upon a request made in writing, you may withdraw the consent given to us. In such a case, we shall have the option not to provide the goods or services for which the said information was sought.
Usage of Information
We assure you that the information provided by you is only used when appropriate and when required in the ordinary course of business. We use your personal information to allow it to process your registration, to process any orders that you may make for any products displayed on the website, to provide you with improved services, to contact you when it is needed by telephone, facsimile and e-mail and to advise you on products and services which may be of interest to you.
Further, the relevant information may be used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account or to communicate the details of any orders / processing of any orders placed by you relating to products displayed on this website.
We may also use your personal information to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, customize your experience; detect and protect against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of the required information. We may also use the information to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze website usage, improve the website’s content and product offerings and customize the website’s content, layout, and services. Such use of the information provided by you helps us in improving and personalizing our services to meet your needs and in ensuring a smooth, efficient, safe and customized user experience for you.
Sharing of Information with Third Parties
Your information may be shared with third parties only in the following circumstances:
- Within our company and associate companies when necessary for the purpose of provision of our services. Our company is: Factory KaMaal registered in Mumbai, India.
- When trusted third parties (such as our accountants, courier companies, credit card processing companies, etc.) are performing a service for us or for you, we may provide them with the information collected about you only to the extent they need it to perform that particular service.
- If we reorganize our company, or sell or lease our business, the new entity, owner or operator will assume any rights we have in respect of our information about you. We assure you that we will obtain reasonable assurances that your privacy will continue to be respected;
- If we have to help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the safety or security of any person or organization or property or asset or rights of this website from unauthorized use or misuse of this website, violations of our terms and conditions or to defend against legal claims/proceedings;
- With your express consent, we may provide information to reputed companies for purposes such as sending of their custom offers to you. We will obtain assurances from them that they will respect your privacy and that they will remove your information from their mailing lists whenever requested by you.
- Upon occurrence of special circumstances detailed hereunder –
- to respond to summons, court orders, judicial proceedings, or other legal processes;
- to cooperate and assist authorized agencies for interception or monitoring or decryptions as mentioned in the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguards for Interception, Monitoring and Decryption of Information) Rules, 2009.
- to assist and cooperate with the authorized agencies for the monitoring and collection of traffic data or information generated, transmitted, received or stored, in accordance with the Information Technology (Procedure and Safeguard for Monitoring and Collecting Traffic Data or Information) Rules, 2009.
- We may use third parties that we refer to as internal service providers to facilitate or outsource one or more aspects of the business, product and service operations that we provide to you on this website and therefore we may provide some of your personal information directly to these internal service providers. These internal service providers are subject to confidentiality agreements with us and other legal restrictions that prohibit their use of the information we provide them for any other purpose except to facilitate the specific outsourced website related operation, unless you have explicitly agreed or given your prior permission to them for additional uses.
We assure you that we will share your Personal Information only if we have your consent or deemed consent to do so or if we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so.
Disclosure of Information
Links to other sites
The website may contain links to other websites that may collect information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such linked websites.
In furtherance of the commitment and confidentiality with which we treat your information, we assure you that to prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under.
Moreover, we restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
This website is created and controlled by Factory KaMaal, registered in Mumbai, India and shall be governed by the laws of India. The courts in Mumbai shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the terms, conditions and disclaimers.
We make our best efforts to provide the best quality of products and services. However, if any person has any grievance with respect to any aspect of this website, you may write to us at the following email address – firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us telephonically on +919820103201
All grievances shall be dealt with as soon as possible and in any case within one month of receipt of the same.
Note: Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section.